Student Expectations and Rules
AT JOHN MUIR EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO:
- Treat everyone in a respectful manner.
- Act safely.
- Follow requests from supervising adults.
- Obey the rules of the school and community.
CAFETERIA DINING EXPECTATIONS:
- Students are expected to be seated at all times.
- Students are expected to use their best manners while eating.
- Students are to use inside voices.
- Students are to sit at their class table.
- Food is to not be shared with others.
- Students should raise their hand for help.
- Visitors are welcome to eat with their child or lunch buddy, but will eat in our shared space.
- Students are expected to clean their class table when finished dining.
- Students are to make only one trip to the garbage can/recycle bin when directed.